- Who Is Plotting to Steal Your Pension? – “A huge pool of money lies just beyond the grasp of government’s itching fingers: private pension funds. Various money-grab schemes have been floated, including a legal requirement that all private pension funds contain a set percentage of Treasury bonds. The most innovative scheme comes from California …” This the inevitable next step in the coming wave of financial repression that will soon become part of life in the US. Expect other states to follow before the federal government jumps in.
- Canada Household Debt Approaches US Bubble Levels – “Canadians’ debt-to-income ratio has soared to 163 per cent, much higher than previously believed, according to revised Statistics Canada figures.”
- Oil, Gas… And The Riches That Follow! – “Untapped natural resources are a big part of the Myanmar story. They also tie in to some interesting geopolitical considerations and tell us something about the future of the oil and gas markets.”
- The Costs of War Since 2001: Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan – 225000 dead, $2.3 trillion. I recall that when this tragedy began, Radley Balko predicted that the wars would cost $1+ trillion and was laughed at and ridiculed.
- A Golden Opportunity – A plea to Germany to exit the Euro, reintroduce the Deutsche mark, and link it to gold.
- Constructivist Artificial Intelligence
- Elon Musk’s Mission to Mars – An interview of Elon Musk of SpaceX.
Top Posts & Pages
- Introduction to the Austrian School of #Economics by Randall G. Holcombe mises.org/blog/introduct… #AustrianEconomics 1 year ago
- New #metamaterial can cool roofs, structures with zero energy consumption nanowerk.com/nanotechnology… 1 year ago
- Castro Regime Arrests Member of Mises #Cuba mises.org/blog/castro-re… 1 year ago
- Creating bionic enzymes nanowerk.com/news2/biotech/… 1 year ago
- Here We Go Again: Fake Tenthers Treat the Constitution Like Toilet Paper tenthamendmentcenter.com/2017/01/24/her… via @tenthamendment 1 year ago
Artificial General Intelligence - Ben Goertzel and Cassio Pennachin
Economic Freedom and Interventionism - Ludwig von Mises
Prices and Production & Other Works - Friedrich Hayek
On Power - Bertrand de Jouvenel
A Field Guide to Genetic Programming - Poli, Langdon, McPhee
A History of Chinese Civilization - Jacques Gernet
The Bastiat Collection-Volume 2 - Frederic Bastiat Defending the Undefendable - Walter Block Conceptual Spaces: The Geometry of Thought - Peter Gardenfors