- The Production Structure – An excellent summary of Austrian capital theory.
- The fallacy of nominal GDP targeting – “Here is the prime fallacy behind the nominal GDP target and, in fact, all of Münchaus’ argument: It tacitly assumes that money is neutral, which money never is.”
- “War Is Horrible, but . . .” – Robert Higgs on the excuses of warmongers.
- The Bernanke of the 18th Century – A nice summary of the infamous career of John Law and the Mississippi bubble.
- The unsung heroes of the freedom movement – “Thanks to the internet, the spreading of ideas is progressing at an enormous pace. Ideas that were formerly known as “fringe” have started rapidly spreading among the population. These ideas may currently not have any measurable effect on our everyday lives, but eventually they will.”
- Paul Romer on what happened in Honduras – Professor Romer is no longer involved with the charter city initiative in Honduras.
- Video of first Spacex Grasshopper Reusable rocket tests – “SpaceX’s Grasshopper vertical takeoff and landing test vehicle (VTVL) took its first test flight hop from the company’s rocket testing facility in McGregor, Texas. The short hop of approximately 6 feet is the first major milestone for Grasshopper, and a critical step toward a reusable first stage for SpaceX’s proven Falcon 9 rocket.”
- Neuroscience Tutorial – Course notes from Columbia University. H/t Ben Goertzel
- Four Architectural Wonders Of India
Top Posts & Pages
- Introduction to the Austrian School of #Economics by Randall G. Holcombe mises.org/blog/introduct… #AustrianEconomics 6 months ago
- New #metamaterial can cool roofs, structures with zero energy consumption nanowerk.com/nanotechnology… 6 months ago
- Castro Regime Arrests Member of Mises #Cuba mises.org/blog/castro-re… 6 months ago
- Creating bionic enzymes nanowerk.com/news2/biotech/… 6 months ago
- Here We Go Again: Fake Tenthers Treat the Constitution Like Toilet Paper tenthamendmentcenter.com/2017/01/24/her… via @tenthamendment 6 months ago
Artificial General Intelligence - Ben Goertzel and Cassio Pennachin
Economic Freedom and Interventionism - Ludwig von Mises
Prices and Production & Other Works - Friedrich Hayek
On Power - Bertrand de Jouvenel
A Field Guide to Genetic Programming - Poli, Langdon, McPhee
A History of Chinese Civilization - Jacques Gernet
The Bastiat Collection-Volume 2 - Frederic Bastiat Defending the Undefendable - Walter Block Conceptual Spaces: The Geometry of Thought - Peter Gardenfors